[Noisebridge-discuss] Wed Apr 30, 2014 6PM SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group

jim jim at well.com
Wed Apr 30 20:55:05 UTC 2014

see below
On 04/30/2014 01:48 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I believe there's been a few attempts to contact him, yes.
JS: any success? I know he's been there on some recent
Wednesday evenings (Turing from 6 to 8 PM).
> I've checked the website, it still lists the next meeting as being at
> somewhere other than Noisebridge.
You're probably thinking of the Linux Study Group,
which has moved out of Noisebridge (formerly in
Turing on Tuesday afternoons) to the Western
Addition Community Technology Center on Turk
Street (on Thursday afternoons).

> If the meeting is going on at Noisebridge too then great. But I've
> asked around and noone seems to have seen it go on at NB for a while.
Good to know. There are non-NB linux-oriented
web sites that point people to NB on Wednesday
avenings 6 to 8 PM.

> If you'd like to also poke him out of band and ask him what's going
> on, that would be helpful.
I'll do so.

> Thanks!
Likewise.