[Noisebridge-discuss] better tech for making decisions

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:44:05 UTC 2014

You're right, the "secure" part wasn't mentioned.  I added that in.

The reason I thought to add that in was because I felt it was a value
most at Noisebridge would share.  But you're right that it doesn't
accurately represent the conversation.

I agree with almost everything else you've written, and I'm the
biggest proponent of people meeting in person in the space whenever
possible.  I'm just worried about those times when that's not
possible.

Maybe I shouldn't worry so much? Maybe when there are Working Groups,
the meetings will be less burdened, and therefore more productive?

But one thing I do want to try is having more reasoned discussions
ahead of the meetings.  Technology helps a lot with that, since I have
no guarantees of when I or anyone else will happen to be in the space
AND want to talk rather than hack.

--Naomi, getting back to hacking!