[Noisebridge-discuss] Announce mod

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:48:34 UTC 2014

Announcements: They do tend to be time-sensitive, no?

I suggest the Announce mod help accelerate the process (and reduce your workload) like this:

    - when a new person registers for Announce, direct them to the Announce docs and policies. You can do that automatically in mailman.

    - set mod to ON by default. Also automatic.

    - review their first announcement. Request revision if needed. If/when satisfactory, flop their mod bit off, and auto-accept future posts.

Jr