[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenOffice 3.4.1 gone haywire!

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Tue Apr 22 05:36:10 UTC 2014

The problem IS the trackpad.  Trying to fix my 900 netbooks I have found
Dragsens (http://www.parkscomputing.com/2013/12/)
<http://www.parkscomputing.com/2013/12/>. Reset the vertical and
horizontal sensitivity from about 4 pixels to something like 20.  It
helps.  3 cheers for Mr. Parks.  I don't know why the program isn't
better known.  A lot of people have the problem.
-Claudia