[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is bankrupt

Tom Lowenthal tom.lowenthal at hushmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:57:07 UTC 2014

Hi hackers,

Most of you do not know this, but Noisebridge is basically
bankrupt. While Al has been working diligently to keep the peace on
the mailing list, I've been digging through our financials.

In short, when our beloved former secretary Danny did his rage-
quit, he also emptied all our money into another bank account. It
went through a few proxies. I'm still trying to figure out exactly
which country it wound up in, but chances are we're screwed.

I wanted to let you know publicly before I brought it up tonight at
the meeting. I think if we work together (and start taking
bitcoin), we'll be able to work our way out of it.

Love,
-Tom