[Noisebridge-discuss] Leaving the Bay Area; visiting east coast, EU, UK

Sai i at s.ai
Thu Apr 3 01:20:54 UTC 2014

Howdy all.

I'm leaving the Bay Area semi-permanently in May (thence to MA, CT,
NY, DC, VA, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, London, & CT again).

If you're around here and would like to get together before then,
here's a scheduler for a going-away party:
https://doodle.com/bmt4n85mcxxztszc.

If you're around the East Coast / EU / UK or just prefer 1:1, please
let me know privately.

I'll miss having Noisebridge nearby, but, well, life changes.

Cheers,
Sai

P.S. I want to get rid of 99% of my stuff before I leave, 'cause it's
just not worth shipping. That includes some hackable things I'll be
donating to Noisebridge (e.g. xbox, kinect, etc) as well as some
things I'd prefer to sell (e.g. Ninja 250, Ikea futon in good
condition, shelves, excellent Aeron chair, various tools, etc) and
some I intend to donate to Out of the Closet (eg clothes, kitchen gear
etc).

Please LMK privately if you're interested in any of the above.

P.P.S. If you happen know any good immigration lawyers who'd know
about how to get me a UK visa as the unmarried partner of a UK
non-settled Tier 2 professional, let me know too. Trying to actually
understand the rules by just reading them myself is daunting even for
me. ><