[Noisebridge-discuss] what's on your hacker feed?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:15:21 UTC 2014

To me, the biggest challenge and also the most exciting part about being a
hacker is staying up to date with shit:  getting plugged into the right mix
of theory and hands on.  I'd love it if people out there would share their
casual science / tech feeds or journals.  Whether it's on twitter or
blogosphere or fuck even if it's behind an academic paywall.

Here's some of mine from my twitter feed just to get started:

@techreview  MIT tech review
@EurekAlertAAAS <https://twitter.com/EurekAlertAAAS>  Eurekalert is a GREAT
science discovery feed
@Medgadget <https://twitter.com/Medgadget>  biomedical device news