[Noisebridge-discuss] As you may the board election was crap and you know it.

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:11:17 UTC 2014

Dear Naomi and others,
Just a very short comment. I do not know all of the current board members but from a personal experience and from years of your "Noisebridge discuss" correspondence I do know that you represent well the spirit of Noisebridge and close to the founding principles and I would say "elevated values". That makes you naturally a target for the people who have never really realized what is at the core of the concept and rather tried to change it to their liking even against the protest of both founders and wide Noisebridge community in what ever way they could find which by it selves is a failure, at least that is my opinion.

Keep your spirit high, there are many of the people who keeps an eye on your posts, board member or not and especially lately it is quite a pleasure to read them, you have strong support as you know, just keep cool :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org