[Noisebridge-discuss] we are now doing an experiment

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:50:56 UTC 2014

the list is now under moderation (by me, obviously).

i am doing an experiment wherein only messages that are framed positively
can get through. here is how it is going to go:

- all messages are being moderated.
- only messages that are framed positively, and free of negative framing,
will get through.
- everything else will remain in the moderation queue.  i will try and
check the queue about hourly.  i am at $_dayJob and they do expect me to do
actual work, but i should be able to get to the queue regularly.
- the experiment will last probably til about midnightish tonight.

if you have an event announcement or something else important, email me
directly and i will get to it as quickly as i can.

here is some reading about framing:
http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2010/12/03/new-study-on-the-influence-of-positive-framing/
http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/framing
http://www.5by5design.com/blog/design-practice/brainstorming-technique-positive-framing/

i encourage everyone to read all of these, do some research of your own and
try to get through the moderation queue.