[Noisebridge-discuss] Clean up day this Saturday - electrical infrastructure - important!

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Apr 16 03:17:08 UTC 2014

Hi there.
It is (legally) imperative that we improve our electrical infrastructure
in the next few months (check the meeting notes for details). Part of
this includes tying down a few loose ends (uncovered junction boxes,
daisy-chained extension cords, and a missing breaker panel lid. All in
all, we're doing okay, but it's *very* important that this stuff is
cleaned up.

THEREFORE
This Saturday!
Noon!
is is hereby declared as an electrical clean-up day.
There will be pizza and punch for participants.

Come one! Come all! Wire some stuff and keep Noisebridge from getting
shut down by the city! It'll be fun!

--Casey

p.s. if anyone knows a c-10 certified electrician, speak up.