[Noisebridge-discuss] April 17th Five Minutes of Fame: RIP Daniel Jabbour

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:15:05 UTC 2014

It is with sadness that I must announce the passing of Daniel Jabbour,
Founder of the SF Psychedelic Society.  I had pinged him last week to speak
at this month's event, and he had accepted with enthusiasm; he never
replied to my followup.  His friends and colleagues knew him as a visionary
in the psychedelic community; the internet knew him as the guy who gave
less than zero fucks (
http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1unogp/if_its_possible_to_give_a_less_than_zero_fucks/).

There will be a short memorial presentation by Christopher Pezza of the SF
Psychedelic Society.

We will also have:

Andrew DeFries :: Software tools for chemical biology
Zaki Manian :: SPARKs and MinimaLT
Klafka :: Dancesafe
Adrian Chadd :: Meraki Sparky boards, and constant resetting

and more....

Five Minutes of Fame is held at 8pm on every third Thursday at Noisebridge,
SF's least disorganized anarchist hackerspace!
2169 Mission st, 3rd Floor
San Francisco