[Noisebridge-discuss] Notice: we're getting a certified electrician ASAP

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:39:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

There's been a lot of discussion around the upcoming inspection we
need to pass, the code violations we need to correct, and the Stove
Problem.

To make a long story short:  the board is handling it!

We've got leads on some good people.  We'll make sure they're C-10
certified and can do the walkthrough with the inspector.  We'll get
quotes for work needed to be done.

At this time it's unknown what the process will look like, whether any
resources will become unavailable (aside from the stove which is
DEFINITELY UNAVAILABLE at this time), and what the timeline will be.

We do have deadlines to work against, though, so please expect all due
urgency -- which means we can't wait for consensus agreements to
happen, and honestly there's not much for the general membership to
discuss.

In other words: a lack of discussion at the Tuesday meetings should
not be construed as a lack of attention to these particular issues.

Cheers,
Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most