[Noisebridge-discuss] RAM donation + laptops

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 20:57:27 UTC 2014

hey all,
  just letting people know there is a big RAM donation available at noisebridge.  mostly all laptop ram, DDR1- DDR2 mostly all 1GB.  It has been a long time since we had a nice stash of ram and since in the past the entire box has walked off, I have decided to hide it in the member shelves this time.  I showed robert (race) and ramone where it is, so ask them or me if you would like some.

I also have a lot of (mostly non working) laptops for donation that I have also decided not to leave out at the moment, since the last batch got utterly annihilated (screens ripped out broke in half, hinges bent and ripped out, totally pointless nonhacking).  there are some nice ones that need GPU reflows, and some older P4s that probably work fine once they have hard drives in them. also some working ones just with cracked LCDs.  If you would like one or know a good point-person to give them to let me know.  I just dont want them pointlessly wasted like before.

happy hacking,
Zach