[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:22:32 UTC 2014

Hey Dana,

I could probably help tonight. So the plan would be to disconnect the stove
(which I assume is more complicated than just unplugging something from a
socket), and... what does removing food storage entail? Is there a
refrigerator to empty and decommission? Are there pantries or other things
to dismantle?

Jeffrey