[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:12:44 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jeffrey Carl Faden" <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>
>You could continue complaining, or you could come back another time and
>re-establish parts of the kitchen that have been dismantled (so long as
>people find that to be excellent as well). That's the beauty of
>Noisebridge!

I'm not "complaining". A complainer is someone cuts down the
constructive work of others while doing nothing to help the situation.
Tearing down the kitchen is not constructive. i have done and continue
to do plenty, including cleaning and organizing events and people and
things at NB. So please do not call me a "complainer".

Apparently you do not understand my point. Reestablishing the kitchen in
the future is not "beautiful"-- it would just be a repetition of a
futile pattern. Enjoy running in circles.