[Noisebridge-discuss] Enforcing the rules by going over your heads

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:48:50 UTC 2014

Hahahah, awesome.  I think that was an excellent thing to do.

But let's check your language for a second.  "Time for you guys to
make a decision" sort of sets up an Us Versus Them scenario.

Who is "you guys", to you?  Who is the "we" in "we (those of us who
are trying to improve Noisebridge by geting rid of those who threaten
its existence)"?

If you're not feeling secure in disclosing this, then boy oh boy does
NB have some serious work to do in establishing community trust.

--Naomi