[Noisebridge-discuss] better tech for making decisions (other hackerspaces encouraged to comment!)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:12:49 UTC 2014

I also like Slack, and I also like Loomio (I contributed to their
Kickstarter campaign).  I didn't want to bias the conversation by
proposing those things right away.

Slack has a very good API which I have used at work to write useful
bots for our lab (e.g. chat commands that report on our sequencing
runs).

Loomio I haven't tried yet, but I am going to try to set up an
instance on a server of mine, so that Noisebridge can try it out.

--Naomi