[Noisebridge-discuss] Throwing this out tomorrow

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:16:23 UTC 2014

Awe you didn't get the bonus guy living in the crackerjack box like I did
yesterday?
I cleared him, his bed, his santa bags, and his pillows all out and binned
the bedding.

The room was clear from openable door to clear walkway to rear racks.

Sidenote:
Bedding found in treehouse (binned) sans corpse and hibernator turning
darkroom into lounge/own office.

Message ends

On Thursday, April 3, 2014, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> This is behind the kitchen. We are throwing it out tomorrow. If it's
yours, get it out of noisebridge.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*