[Noisebridge-discuss] front gate keys

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Apr 4 20:15:16 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 12:55:22PM -0700, Madelynn Martiniere wrote:
> As far as I know, no one at Noisebridge has rekeyed anything, which
> makes me think that either the lock is stuck, or the landlord
> changed it and hasn't notified us.

The landlord definitely didn't do anything, he emailed us this morning
to ask if *we*'d done anything (because the 2nd floor tenants complained
they couldn't get in).

> Can someone else with a key confirm Nick's statement that the locks
> have indeed been changed?

The lock has been slightly wonky for months, I'm betting it just gave up
and/or someone abused it last night.

Madelynn, I CCed you on the thread with the landlord.  (We don't make
the landlord deal with -discuss directly, doing that interface is one of
the few right-and-proper "powers"/responsibilities of the board/execs.)

-andy