[Noisebridge-discuss] think bigger

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:17:55 UTC 2014

Your forgot "dropping acid at the space" and "condoning others to do the
same" on that list, Praveen.

While everyone else talks about problems in the space and practical ways to
solve these problems, you'd rather steer the conversation away from that
and towards the problems of the world. WE CAN SOLVE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.
Not using Noisebridge as a homeless shelter doesn't mean we must give up
fighting gentrification. In fact, Noisebridge could be even more effective
at solving those problems if it didn't drive people away with its
reputation as a filthy, rodent-infested space where you can buy meth and
the people who steal from you aren't banned.