[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:39:30 UTC 2014

[Adding back noisebridge-discuss as a recipient]

(I'm not interested in having an off-the-record conversation about
this.)

On Apr 5, 2014, at 11:36 PM, Johny Radio wrote:

[top-posted reply repaired manually]

> Josh Juran <jjuran at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Noisebridge's mission statement has never been a factor in whether I
>> attended.  On the other hand, people using Noisebridge as a shelter
>> has definitely discouraged me from going.
>
> Exactly.

Your rhetorical shorthand is lost on me.  You seem to be saying that
I have made your point for you, but I'm not seeing how this is so.

Josh