[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:53:45 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Praveen Sinha" <dmhomee at gmail.com>

>       Noisebridge exists to lower the costs and barriers of entry into
>education, ideation, production, collaboration and distribution of
>technology and it's applications.

Actually, i think that is beautiful, Praveen, and i would be totally
cool with that being Noisebridge' core mission. What do you think Naomi?

Is there anybody who is against this being the core, primary Noisebridge
reality?

Can it be a guiding arbiter for all NB decisions, policies,
controversies, and activity in-the-space? Think about your biggest beef
with NB, and ask "would that statement produce a satisfactory result, if
it was the arbiter?"

Does it cover everything?

Does the existing statement already say this?