[Noisebridge-discuss] asked Matthew P. to leave

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:03:05 UTC 2014

You're right, it was a totally creepy move.   There was murmuring that
"he's just tired", but lack of sleep just makes you less inhibited,
and it's telling that he did that while I was sort of giving him an
authority-voice.  I don't think he has much respect for women.

He's not a member, he's just a guy who managed to hang out there for 5
or 6 days straight (he didn't have his story quite straight on the
number of days) without sleeping, working on some project.   It's
going to be hard to enforce a permanent ban on a guy whose name I
couldn't quite remember (something Russian starting with P).

So, I wrote this to warn the community.    He has light brown/blonde,
curly hair.  Very young looking.  Was wearing a tucked-in shirt into
high-waisted blue jeans when he was at NB.

--Naomi