[Noisebridge-discuss] asked Matthew P. to leave

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:22:03 UTC 2014

The trouble with harassment is that most harassers spend most of their time
not harassing people, so they usually seem pretty normal. I don't feel
comfortable being at NB if I don't have either a picture of this guy, or an
assurance that his presence will be announced (or he'll be kicked out) if
he shows up again.
We could make a harass-o-meter! A spectrum of pictures of the dude in
states from "super pooped / may violate your boundaries" to "got some sleep
/ probably safe". Then, post it on the wall for people to make their own
judgments about whether the space is safe and welcoming.

Looking up people's skirts isn't tired-person behavior. It's creepy-asshole
behavior. If he looks up people's skirts without permission, he is a creepy
asshole. Case in point: I am extremely exhausted right now, so my normal
inhibitions aren't functioning properly, so I'm posting this to the list
where I might otherwise hold off. I'm not pulling guys' shirts up and
waggling my tongue at them.