[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Lupita Berries garyberries at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:52:38 UTC 2014

Personally, I believe we should dismantle the kitchen anyways. This is a
place for hacking, and allowing food inside the space creates an unsafe for
many potential hackers. What if people have nut allergies and people are
using nuts in the kitchen? This creates an unsafe place for people with
allergies and also opens the space to unhealthy bacteria and fungus/mold
growing. Dismantling the kitchen would help avoid lots of health hazards so
people could focus on hacking.