[Noisebridge-discuss] asked Matthew P. to leave

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 06:22:53 UTC 2014

Thanks for adding your voice in, Lupita!

Just for the record, I'm not the person he harassed; that was Naomi.  As
someone who's been harassed at NB before, and who *didn't* come forward
about it for a long time, I get how hard it can be to put yourself out
there to try to get rid of someone who's done something like that, so I'm
just trying to be as loud a voice for removing abusers as I can in the
hopes that the actual victim doesn't have to deal with this bullshit.