[Noisebridge-discuss] asked Matthew P. to leave

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:30:01 UTC 2014

I am definitely in favor of banning him, having heard from all of you.
 And since this person is not part of our community (he just dropped
in a week ago, isn't a member, etc), there's no good reason why we
should waste effort trying to remediate his bad attitude.

I can't be at the meeting tomorrow (I'll be coming back from Montreal
too late in the day to make it), but please make sure to discuss this
without me.

If someone can get a picture of him, please do.  I don't know where
the right place to display that would be.  Whatever you-all come up
with will be fine by me.

--Naomi