[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:22:25 UTC 2014

I am with Jeffrey here.  We should both introduce the kitchen users to the
list and train them on proper cleaning/food safety.  I know a bit and I
told V about some of the things I learned while working in a kitchen a VERY
long time ago.  She didn't know osme of it and was a bit shocked.  Matthew,
do you want to perhaps work with me and plan a time where we can have a
meetup and go over that and do so on a regular basis?  Some basic food
handling things (like every time you touch yourself or your clothes, you
need to wash your hands before touching food again) and how to properly
prep/cook/cool things so that contamination does not occur?

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer