[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:06:36 UTC 2014

On Apr 14, 2014 6:46 PM, "Gregory Dillon" <gregorydillon at gmail.com> wrote:

> People are bringing up legitimate concerns, which I share.   But I'd also
like to experience and understand what Glass does myself, by actually using
it, rather then just reading about it.
you can do that anywhere. your desire to do so doesn't trump anyone else's
desire to not be recorded without consent in a private space.
> On a related note, there are reports of pair of Google glasses being
snatched from a 20 year old reporters face and destroyed at 16th and
Mission in today's feeds.
even in public, nobody wants to be recorded without consent.