[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Tue Apr 15 18:21:37 UTC 2014

Yeah, I think most of the stigma against the google glass is a similar
stigma against the google busses.  Wearing a Google glass flags you as a
bourgeoisie.  It's strange to discuss it here at NB where there's probably
a higher percentage of high-wage tech people here than most places, if you
subtract the homeless who sleep at NB.

It's weird to be paranoid about the glass since it has an obvious video
camera on it.  It's like how many americans are paranoid about
brown-skinned people because they are a similar race as many terrorists in
the middle east.  They must be terrorists if they have brown skin right?  I
feel especially sorry toward the Sikhs who wear a turban and probably look
the most like a terrorist even though there hasn't been any Sikhs who have
committed terrorism.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com