[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:55:19 UTC 2014

Who is shouting and/or posturing?

You're right, Cynthia and several others who are important in this
discussion are not on the mailing list.

That is an identified problem.  Do you have any suggestions for
keeping asynchronous discussions going with people who are not on the
mailing list, won't sign up for Slack, and won't use IRC?

I'm all ears and eyes.  I do not want to leave people out of
discussions, but I cannot fathom how Noisebridge can progress as an
organization in an environment of requiring people to be on-site at
the same physical space and time.

--Naomi