[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass thoughts

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:17:55 UTC 2014

On 15 April 2014 14:11, Norman Bradley <pryankster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would say, bring your Google glass along and we will find ways to make
> make it not work.
>
> Let us start with transmission. I am sure that we can F##k that up and
> insert other things. Oh as for "recording" stuff. We shall see won't we?
> Unless it is actually plugged in we have an entrance.
>
> I am guessing that this transmits on the "Bluetooth" frequencies. Those are
> available to everyone for free with no license required.
>
> Just one hacker's opinion.

.. doing that will also mess up other people's legitimate use of
bluetooth. And wifi is also on the same frequency ranges, so a jammer
would also screw up legitimate day to day use of the 2GHz wifi at the
space.

You know, you could always take an alternate approach. If someone is
recording, ask them to stop. Same as if I am wandering around with a
phone or camera pointed out at the space.

-a