[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:24:43 UTC 2014

It feels that way to me (only in this instance) because I feel like only
people who care about the kitchen strongly are people who are using it to
cook their daily meals who probably shouldn't be here to begin with.  I
want some hypothetical kitchen where hackers are cooking for each other on
occasion but it doesn't exist and I don't think it will, even if there is
some sort of kitchen cleaning outreach council.  I'd rather take the sure
win with the sledge hammer.