[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:06:20 UTC 2014

Yes. Yes. I know.

No one person has "the" solution.

No one person should get burnt out cleaning the kitchen.

That is precisely the point of all of this dialogue.

If you have ideas you think would be valuable for a group to
implement, go add them to that wiki page.

If you think your ideas wouldn't work, then don't.  It's that simple.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com