[Noisebridge-discuss] Announce mod

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:40:55 UTC 2014

What I meant was, I can totally understand why the message in the queue didn't make sense to you. It did not give much detail.

However, it was immediately preceded the day before by an announcement explaining everything in great detail. Somehow, that message did NOT end up in your queue.

So, the time-sensitive event announcement, thoroughly conforming to all of Andy's specifications, never got posted. If it had, the subsequent message would have made total sense.

Oh well! Thx anyway.

Suggest we not allow announcements from nonregistered email addresses. Then there won't be any churn for stuff to get lost in. And you guys will have less work.

JR