[Noisebridge-discuss] Re Calendar Updates

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:23:52 UTC 2014

On 4/20/2014 2:53:11 PM, "Matt Thrailkill" <matt at thrailkill.org> wrote:

Does the Google Calendar listed on the events page
(https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/category:events) get updated anymore?

I subscribed to that calendar years ago to watch things, but this event
was not listed. It does say there is a hackathon on May 10. Baha
meetings show up regularly for me. (And actually, it looks like BAHA is
a thing I added to my own calendar and isn't being syndicated in the
Noisebridge Google Calendar..)

Johny Radio:
Matt, to answer your question, yes it would be sweet if the gmail
calendar was sync'd to our events page. It just creates confusion and
missed events to have two separate calendars which aren't sync'd.
Anybody know who's handling the gmail calendar?

Re the nb homepage, events are auto-cleared after they occur, that's why
yesterday's event is no longer there. But it was listed on the nb
homepage and events page for about a month beforehand.