[Noisebridge-discuss] Broken Stove

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:45:30 UTC 2014

Don't feel too bad, Ronald. No one should be depending on the stove, and if
it's unsafe to use, it shouldn't be used. I think you did the right thing
considering the risks. I just hope no one goes through the trouble to undo
your work and bring it back online without making the proper repairs or
replacements first.

Jeffrey