[Noisebridge-discuss] Clean up day this Saturday - electrical infrastructure - important!

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Sat Apr 26 00:52:36 UTC 2014

Festivities start at noon. I am leaving at 6pm to see a Noisebridger go
get married.

If you have any extras of the following, bring it:
* Conduit
* Junction box covers
* Wire nuts

If you have these tools, bring them. I will bring sharpies and tape so
you can label them
* Wire cutters
* Strippers
* Ladders
* Screw guns

I was going to propose ordering pizza, but we can split off a team and
help Adri cook it :-).

<3,
--Casey