[Noisebridge-discuss] Wed Apr 30, 2014 6PM SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Wed Apr 30 21:54:42 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 13:46:03 jim wrote:
>      I know Joseph to be decent, honest, and
> knowledgeable about technology. I doubt
> that he's using a cron job.
>      It seems like y'all should ask him at least.
> And if he's using a cron job (I doubt it),
> then ask him not to. That seems a more
> considerate approach than just shutting
> him out automatically (something on the
> order of a cron job, yes?).

Here, have some old discussion from Ye Olden Days of March:

https://noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-March/043019.html

If Joseph considers it to be inconsiderate, he'll let Adrian know, they'll
talk about it and come to the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding and
we'll all walk away in Excellence.