[Noisebridge-discuss] Wed Apr 30, 2014 6PM SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:06:42 UTC 2014

Yes, but since this email, maestro claims that James Sundquist has been
"trolling" the group, meaning what he says isn't trustworthy. This is in
response to an email Joseph himself sent (also in April) saying that he's
been sending out the event notifications:

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/rack/2014-April/002694.html