[Noisebridge-discuss] Dat church organ tho

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:08:53 UTC 2014

Hey everyone It's Martin.
Long time no see/talk to ya'll, been working a job 8 to 5 M through F...First time ever having a paid gig like that, but damn fam it isn't so bad.Anyways, I'm interested in that church organ-I'm thinking about a micro-controlled player piano with plenty of optocouplers for all the keys20th century getting vaulted into the 21rst Might be a lot of solder work, I'd definitely be willing to do.Haven't been around the space though in a whileSo maybe we could meet at noisebridge this weekend with the organ? I got transportation too-
Let me know- You can call me too- 971 282 8860