[Noisebridge-discuss] Paid 3D Printing Teacher next week

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:38:26 UTC 2014

I'm teaching workshops at CDS, a way cool school in the Mission (near Noisebridge).  I'm teaching Arduino to 3rd-5th graders.  The kids are great!  They want to be there to learn!

Next week they are having a week-long workshop for the kids on 3D printing.  Their teacher dropped out at the last minute, and they're looking for another.  It's pretty low key, and there will be 2 CDS teachers to help.  No need to create a hard-core curriculum -- mostly just share your enthusiasm for 3D printing and show kids how to do cool things for a week (9am-3:30pm M-F).  And they'll even pay you.

Anyone interested?  Please contact me, and I'll connect you.

Best,
Mitch.