[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge blog redesign! Submit posts!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Aug 15 17:05:40 UTC 2014

After nearly half a decade of initially setting up the Noisebridge blog
with an extremely fugly Monobooks theme to look like it was part of the
wiki and saying to myself I really need to make this not look like crap,
I've finally done it...

http://blog.noisebridge.net/

The blog now is nothing more than a place for the people of Noisebridge
to post about their projects and things happening in the space. All
other links send the viewer back to the wiki for more information.

We want blog posts! Doing something awesome at Noisebridge? Make a post
about it. :)

You can now submit posts to the blog without going through the laborious
process of getting a user account! Like the announce list all
submissions are held for moderation (and Wordpress editing) before
hitting the blog. If you would like a full fledged account, please check
out the submit a post page...

http://blog.noisebridge.net/submit-post/

Thanks!

--