[Noisebridge-discuss] Anti-harassment policy

blane at mex21.net blane at mex21.net
Thu Aug 28 22:06:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

With much sadness I have noticed that this mailinglist stopped
providing entertainment. I believe that I speak in the name of many that
this is very disappointing and takes away most of the reason to be
subscribed in the first place. Please consider that the vast majority of
the subscribers are lurkers who enjoyed their daily soap. YOU'RE TAKING
IT AWAY! you should reconsider the anti-harassment policy (which is
likely a major cause for this), as it only benefits a few while it is
hurting much more.

Thanks for your consideration,
blane