[Noisebridge-discuss] TOR re: Anti-piracy / anti-Pirate Bay law currently in Congress

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:53:23 UTC 2014

gmail is showing me this guy's g+ profile picture and his face is *really
really shiny*.  even in the thumbnail.

also tl;dr "i don't understand that the name of an organization doesn't
imply a singular consciousness that coincidentally has the same name as the
organization"

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM, openfly <openfly at xn--kgbed8a0h.xn--ngbc5azd