[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Shop Sale This Weekend

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 04:16:05 UTC 2014

More seriously...

That sweet vertical materials rack is out of my budget but...

If anyone is going out to this sale, (I am working on the shop all weekend)
would you please pick all the pipe clamps that this Vin fellow is willing
to let go of for $60, for the Noisebridge shop? We really need clamps and I
will reimburse.

If there are other clamps (bar clamps, C-clamps) I would love for us to
have more of these, and will reimburse for $20-$40 additional, if it seems
like a decent deal.