[Noisebridge-discuss] Intro to Python Class Tomorrow

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Mon Aug 11 08:02:02 UTC 2014

I uploaded the slide deck I created for class today to Onion Grid[0], so
you can execute some python code to pull it down.. You will also need
the read capability for the file[1].

If you don't care to use the Tahoe Client, try the onion address in your
Tor Browser[2].

Tahoe is great, and it's written in Python! If all of this seems
strange, but interesting, I encourage attending David's upcoming
workshop on Tahoe[3].

The Noisebridge PyClass wiki has links out to more resources for greater
Python learnings[4]. PyClass also meets twice weekly, on Tuesday and
Wednesday nights, from 7-9PM at Noisebridge.

Enjoy,
Kevin

[0] http://etg4ersbwhmvoywb.onion

[1]
URI:MDMF-RO:okqw7w6emdf5fohha6xhxesigq:sc5hgka64type4fihnsnxqn3ky7m3zgl5jq4t3py737iyzfmn5fq

[2]
http://etg4ersbwhmvoywb.onion/uri/URI:MDMF-RO:okqw7w6emdf5fohha6xhxesigq:sc5hgka64type4fihnsnxqn3ky7m3zgl5jq4t3py737iyzfmn5fq

aka [0]/uri/[1]

[3]