[Noisebridge-discuss] cryptoparty Tahoe-LAFS workshop

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:09:55 UTC 2014

Dear Noisebridge community,

I have been contacted publicly and privately regarding this workshop...
and it seems there is enough people interested that we can construct a
new onion grid (given that we collectively have access to a few servers).

I usually suggest people through down a $5-15 cheap VPS with at least 20G of storage.
If you have something with more storage then that's fine too. I'm not saying that you
need to contribute money to use the onion grid; I'm merely saying that we need access
to a grid before we can use Tahoe-LAFS... so let's build our own onion grid!

I'm soon going to Colorado for a little while to do some work dev on Tahoe-LAFS
and to also host a Tahoe-LAFS workshop at a hackerspace...

In a few weeks when I get back let's do this Tahoe-LAFS workshop at Noisebridge.
I'd rather give advanced notice for this so more people are likely to attend.

Sincerely,
David Stainton