[Noisebridge-discuss] Did Zach's email get flagged as spam for you?

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 18:00:03 UTC 2014

Thanks for looking into this.  Any word from people interested in the class so far?  It would be nice to get an idea of how much materials to bring

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:44 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

Sorry about that!  We're still upgrading the Noisebridge server so that
we can install the new version of Mailman so that we can break the RFCs
in the way that the newfangled spamfighters demand. :(

-andy

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 06:09:29PM -0700, Jeffrey Carl Faden wrote:
> Zach is running a Hardware Hacking & Repair class tomorrow evening, and
> sent out two emails to noisebridge-announce about it, but they both found
> their way into my Spam folder. I think it's because Gmail is untrusting of
> Yahoo addresses sending things via Mailman.
>
> If his email found its way into spam, that's a bit worrying. Regardless,
> here's the message he sent, if you didn't get it:
>
> ---
>
> Hey
 folks,
>   Many people have asked me over the years to teach a class on hardware
> hacking.  In honor of the new Reboot of Noisebridge I decided to finally
> make it happen!
>
> Info of the wiki:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hardware_Hacking_%26_Repair
>
> This class will teach the basics of repairing things like:
>
>    - flat screen TVs / monitors
>    - headphones / headphone cables
>    - ATX power supply / general power supply repair
>    - battery care (and reviving "dead" li-ion packs)
>    - basics of laptop
 repair