[Noisebridge-discuss] Access to Google Calendar

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:48:35 UTC 2014

Hi Scott,

I don't think anyone uses or looks at the Google Calendar anymore. You
should simply make a wiki page for the class, and add it to the recurring
events section of the Events category. You can also send out a weekly email
to noisebridge-announce at lists.noisebridge.net unless you already have
accrued students to teach.

Jeffrey